Route 66 #1

Route 66 #1
Route 66 Museum

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

International Route 66 Travelers Unite

Hello my fellow Americans and International audience. I just thought I would like to give a shout out to any international readers planning on traveling Route 66 with their families.

Being a long time Route 66 traveler, and enthusiast I know Route 66 has a huge international appeal, and why not there is nothing in the world like it. There is one thing that bothers me though and that is as I travel the route I notice that we have very few international travelers with their families. I see groups of adult men and women on motorcycles, some renting classic cars, or new one, even international travelers biking or hiking old 66. It seems families are few and far between though. 

So my International audience let me know what the story is. We really want you to bring your kids because there is so much a family can enjoy together.

Stay tune to my blog for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment